Silverline Creative seeks Web Designers with contemporary style and strong, standards-based page development skills.
To succeed in this position, you’ll need:
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (PC-based)
- An eye for design & the ability to adapt your style to different projects
- Attention to detail & the ability to thoroughly evaluate and test your own work
You’ll be a front runner if you also have:
- WordPress development and customization skills
- Flash animation & ActionScript3 experience
As a valued team member, you will be expected to:
- Have a strong understanding of how aesthetics & layout contribute to usability and compel users to respond.
- Keep up on the latest and greatest in web technologies; Tackle the unfamiliar head-on.
- Be a proactive contributor, helping to plan projects, manage your workload and communicate with the team to meet deadlines.
Extra credit for experience with print work and/or logo design.
If this describes you, please send an email including your resume, a link to your online portfolio and/or live work samples (along with notes about your role on each project) and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a full-time position. ON-SITE ONLY, please. Only local candidates will be considered.